We are on the lookout for a part time Supply Chain Coordinator, based in Warwick.
Moasure® is an exciting start-up who have developed the world's first motion-based measuring tool - there is no other measuring device available capable of measuring like Moasure® ONE™. We have and are re-defining how people will measure in the future. (Go to www.moasure.com for more information.)
This is a hands-on role that requires the jobholder to take responsibility for the management and some commercial aspects of our supply chain, you will be managing the relationships of our entire supplier base. You will have exceptional strength in reporting on data and numbers with high attention to detail – in this role there is no room for error.
Product Inventory Management:
- Inventory Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment
- Arranging Shipments from Suppliers to multiple warehouses
- Management of shipping partners
- Reporting on landed costs
- Liaising with supplier partners to resolve issues
- Negotiation of shipping contracts/fees
- Management of 3PL partners
- Review 3PL Invoices monthly and sign off
- Monthly reporting of customer shipment costs per warehouse/location
- Analysis of shipping costs
- Annual negotiation of 3PL contracts/fees
- Sourcing new 3PL partners for new territories
- Day-to-day management of Suppliers
- Manage returns and quality issues with Suppliers
- Supplier visits as required
- Sourcing and management of 'strategic' and free-issue components
- Project management of new product introductions & engineering changes
- Excellent numerical, analytical, & decision-making skills.
- Strong Excel knowledge is a must (this will be tested at interview stage.)
- Proven experience in supply planning role.
- Meticulous, resourceful & confident working with multiple data sheets.
- Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with the rest of the team.
Your Development and Perks:
This is a great chance for a passionate Supply Chain Coordinator to join a consistently growing technology company offering great training and career progression opportunities.
What is in it for you as a Supply Chain Coordinator
- Part-time, flexible, 20hrs per week
- Paying up to £33,000 pro rata, for the right experience
- Office based in Warwick, Warwickshire
- Hybrid/remote working option available.
Our generous benefits package includes the following:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working option.
- Generous profit and performance bonus scheme.
- Cash Care Health Scheme.
Please note that we currently are unable to offer sponsorship, so please only apply if you have the legal right to work in the UK.