Brand Partnership Coordinator
Job Title: Brand Partnership Coordinator
Contract: Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: £35k to £40k (dependent on experience)
Location: Warwick, with hybrid working
We are looking for a Brand Partnerships Specialist to join our fast-growing team at an exciting technology company. Moasure® has developed the world's first motion-based measuring tool, the Moasure® ONE™, which is transforming numerous industries and redefining how people will measure in the future. Ranked 149th in the 2023 Financial Times 1000, which lists Europe’s fastest-growing companies, and featured in the 2023 Sunday Times 100 ‘Ones to Watch’ list.
If you’re looking to work among peers with vast experience and a real passion for growth, this could be the opportunity for you.
We are seeking a talented individual to join our sales and marketing team, tasked with identifying, building, and nurturing key partner/influencer relationships in our target market. As a Brand Partnerships Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in constructing strategic partnerships, driving commercial value and awareness for Moasure, and impacting influencer content. If you have a passion for building partnerships and driving results, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Sourcing, reviewing and nurturing influencer/partner opportunities
- Draft, communicate, and negotiate commercial deals with influencers
- Develop influencer relationships and coordinate campaigns
- Review campaign and influencer performance, and prepare and present reports
- Champion our brand, influencer, and partnerships in all our markets
- Monitoring and following emerging trends on digital platforms, such as but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter
- Develop and implement strategic partnerships that align with business objectives
- Utilise your influencer expertise to identify and leverage opportunities across various markets
- Reach out to potential new partnerships and influencers
- Stay informed about partnerships and identify strategic opportunities
- Support Marketing & Sales team with cohesive brand messaging
- Manage multiple partnerships and, adhering to timelines
- Proven experience in developing and implementing strategic influencer and partnerships
- 2+ years experience in Influencer/Partnership Marketing, PR (or similar)
- Experience at all stages of the influencer process, from sourcing to invoicing
- An understanding of how influencers can play a key role in building brand awareness, affinity, content creation and driving commercial value for brand
- Knowledge of current and emerging global platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn etc.
- Strong communication, negotiation and organisational skills
- A keen eye for digital content
Desirable experience :
- A genuine interest in technology
- Experience in D2C/eCommerce marketing
- Experience in marketing to tradespeople/business owners/professionals (Builders/Architects/Landscapers etc.)
- Relevant Degree in Marketing or similar
Why Join Moasure?
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning organisation on a journey to change the way the world measures. Moasure fosters a collaborative and supportive work culture where your ideas and contributions are valued, working alongside talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and driven to make a meaningful impact.
At Moasure, we are on an exciting journey of expansion and global impact. Joining our team means being a part of this journey, contributing to our success story, and making a real difference.
💻 A truly flexible, hybrid working culture
🏖 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
💷 Profit bonus scheme
🩺 Healthcare cash plan
👥 A collaborative working environment
📈 Employee share scheme
💰 Employer pension scheme
🖥 Choice of hardware
🏋️♂️ Gym discounts
🚘 Free on-site parking
📚Training and development
Please send your information and CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Al seleccionar una opción, se actualiza toda la página.
- Se abre en una nueva ventana.